Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just put in SVT springs and painted the stock 6 spoke wheels. I would like to hear what other people think, good bad or indifferent. Thanks.

The pics were taken same day as spring installation and since have settled a little, if wanted for reference, I can put up a pic of it settled. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
545 Posts
it looks $$

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
good, nice job using the stocker's for something cool.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

I know it needs a good washing, it just rained yesterday and I have no time to do it today and the fact we are supposed to get more rain doesnt help any incentive I could have

·
Registered
272 Posts
Very Nice! Makes me want to get the SVT suspension.... Damn lack of money, making me wait....

·
Registered
875 Posts
I can actually see a pretty big drop between the first and second pics... nice!

How much lower is it than stock?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I like it good way to be frugal and use the stock rims.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i didnt measure it, but everyone who does says .75". That is a big .75" and is a very nice look over stock. I love it.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looking good!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I like the rims, however I would have gone with a larger drop, that's just me. If i had the money my focus would be bagged.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the compliments on the wheels. I would like to go lower, but it was either SVT springs for $65 or ride around at stock height for another 6+ months. For the money I spent, I'd do it all over in a heartbeat. (I got the svt kit used with something like 13k on them)

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
yeah i would go for a larger drop in the future but for 65$ you cant beat that[thumb] .....both look good

1 - 14 of 14 Posts