Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car when i first got it: all stock

accident:

my car as it stands: Accident damage fixed, svt euro rims, deck, subs, antenna chop, euro tails, nightshaded front grille lights/turn signal lenses/3rd brake cover, euro effects headlight bulbs, cold air intake, focus sport udp, painted calipers, painted interior console black, svt e-brake handle

·
Powering America
8,559 Posts
Looks good Matt. You just need to lower that biatch now [;)]...a 1 1/2" or so drop would look killer on there, as would either a Euro or Mazda 3 rear wiper arm. Maybe a swap to a manual trans too [;)]...

Mike

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, i need a drop, tint, and more power... the mtx would be nice, but id rather just go buy an svt :) Thats not gonna happen soon though :(

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Stetz.. you're rockin' like Dokken! I really like the look those headlight bulbs giove you.... can you tell me more about them?

My Brother from Another Mother! heheh. I am suprised you didn't post that pic of me pimping out on your car.. hahahha.... Good times.

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, crazy wants pics of him on my car, and thats what you'll get... Ill put them up in a minute!!!

As well as some video! Yay!!!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Nice work, keep it up. Everything you've done is very nice so far, no crazy ugly mods like some do. Always liked the yellow foci, nice car.... [thumb]

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
S2 said:
Nice work, keep it up. Everything you've done is very nice so far, no crazy ugly mods like some do. Always liked the yellow foci, nice car.... [thumb]
Thanks!!! I have a lot planned, but along with those plans, comes a lack of money to do them....sigh

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh, crazy.. thats what the lights look like with them turned off :) their a 6000k "hid" bulb... picked them up at hot import nights, 20 bucks, for two sets....

Matt, link: u check it out, and anyone else... ill post up the pics of them turned on in a minute
http://euroeffects.net/

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, from last night/today:

The euroeffects bulbs... hard to take a pic of them at night, but in person, they actually have a blue tint: noitce how bright the driving lights are compared to the stock fogs

could it be that i own another focus? Hahahahahah... no. Thats the next door neighbors housekeeper person...

and the videos:

all you will hear is distortion... bass doesnt video well...

Stock exhaust....

and yes, i rock the socks outside.. too lazy for shoes....:)

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
and here is crazymatt, pimping the hell out of the yellow foci:

to prove that im NOT ghey: lol

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
love the ride man...... really do. the euro rims look awesome....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Upgrades look very nice, love a yellow focus

1 - 18 of 18 Posts