Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Should I had Kamei style eyelids on the headlights.

• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 44.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
About a week ago I installed my new ST170 grill and Inpro headlights (ST170 style). Just got a cam today so here are some pics. A 65 mm FC TB is another mod I made since the end of winter.

Exterior is mostly done, I'm thinking about adding Kamei style eyelids now to make it look meaner, you can answer my poll to give me your opinion. Maybe later I'll change the bumper for an SVT one, or if I don't I'll add a lower euro grille. Next mods will be performance ones though.

You can check my gallery for more pics, all comments are welcome.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Oh yeah.. put those eyelids on there.... I love that look.

Your ride looks amazing.. very nice job.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
I think right now i'm about the only one that voted so it's technically unanimous ;) put those eyelids on there to have what's already looking good looking hotter

btw, where'd you get those headlights?

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
Damn dude, that's so sweet looking! Very nice choice on the lights.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Nice car yo. I personally think eye lids are terrible, but it's all up to the user.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
love the car. i've been thinking of putting eyelids on my HID's for a while now but never seem to find any. . . post up some pics if you decide to do it or not

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
focuson03 said:
love the car. i've been thinking of putting eyelids on my HID's for a while now but never seem to find any. . . post up some pics if you decide to do it or not
I found those on ebay (Item number: 8064051159), but shipping to me (Canada) almost doubles the price.
There are some made of urethane also on ebay.

·
Registered
609 Posts
I am feelin' the lights def. But no to the eyelids, your lamps are just too pimp to hide IMO

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
no eyelidsplease

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
and take the paint of the drums. You should be ashamed to have drums, lol. Hide them. Caliper looks fine.
no to eyelids though, you car looks badass without em

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^You and your 4 wheels discs brakes. Sheesh[rolleyes]

Car looks great BTW. It has a nice clean look going on and I like that.[thumb]

·
Registered
526 Posts
NICE ride. i'm kinda torn between no eyelids and haviing them but it's up to you. By the way, does anybody know where i can get some eyelids for the '05 and up???

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Depending on traffic laws in your area, the eyelids could get you in trouble with the ST170 headlights, most lids cover at least the first three inches of the headlight and that would obstruct the beam. Like everyone else is saying, it looks good without them.

And I agree, camoflauge those drums, paint them flat black...you don't want to show off drums.

C

·
0 Posts
Don't do it. No eyelids. Nice grill. Nice ride. Needs European front and rear bumpers to smooth things out. I hate the North American 5mph bumpers. My sedan isn't so bad at the rear, but the front. If I had the cash, I would lose the "snoot" for sure.

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
very nice dude... where did you pick up the grill and the lights? eyelids i duno

1 - 20 of 26 Posts