Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
nice car. looks clean and the rims are pretty cool as well. some pics are a bit hard to see the car cause they are to dark but from what i was able to see it looks good

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
tnx for the props u2! Yah the pics are a lil dark so I might go take some more now after I Wash my car if it is warmer out...I am gonna get the smoked sidemarkers I just had to find a place...now I did but they have to get em in and I dunno how long thats gonna take...I am also gonna get some carbon fiber tailights and an exaust....I'm thinkin borla...well lemme know what yah thinko f my future plans! tnx again for checkin out the site!
-Joe

·
Focus Addict
1,245 Posts
I would swear I have seen that car before somewhere.[scratch]
Very good taste in color choice. [thumb]

·
Registered
205 Posts
I'm with guerro on your choice of car ;)

Looks really nice. Sorry about the rims... Hope everything works out for you!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Very nice. Liquid grey is my second favorite Focus color.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I like the color too... it's just too bad that Ford didn't consider making a hot pink Focus. Even lime green or light purple. Maybe someday.

The smoked corners are on Ebay and are actually of good quality (for once). So check it out.

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey thanks for the props everyone :) Yah the car does look familiar [8D] The color was actually what drew me to the car in thr first place so I figured I'd buy it...what the hell you could always get somethin else if u don't like right? So I bought...I like :) now I'm talkin funny...meh... ;)
anyways lil pzev...here it is http://www.rsversion.com/list.asp?Action=Search&Keyword=focus what sucks is there out of stock right now..I check back there every once and a while so if u check back and there in drop me an e-mail so I can pick em up quick :) Thanks man...thanks alot again for the props :) Gimme some ideas on whatcha think I should do next...I really want some input :)
-Joe

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
whoaizmyflow said:
I like the color too... it's just too bad that Ford didn't consider making a hot pink Focus. Even lime green or light purple. Maybe someday.

The smoked corners are on Ebay and are actually of good quality (for once). So check it out.
Umm..errrr hot pink Focus? Lime green? Light purple? Umkay....
I'd take a light pink Focus. That would be so cute.[:D]

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey I just got the independant fog light mod hooked up! It actually wasn't that hard, although I am challenged at working on cars so thats a good thing it wasn't hard I guess ;)
-Joe

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey I ordered new tailights and guages!! I'll have pics up when I get em shipped to me!!! WOHO!!
-Joe

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yah I'm pissed...I got in my tailights and they don't sit right! I called up the company and yelled at em so I can send em back and get another pair..those better fit or they best be givin me my money back!! [:(!] I tinted my sidemarkers myself but only did the one coat when I threw em back on my car so they look like shit so I'm gonna sand em down with fine fine grit sandpaper and spray again...hopwfully it'll turn out nice and still let light through!!! we'll see cause right now it doesn't hardly let any out ;) oh well what cop is actually gonna stop me for that [knock on wood] so we'll see! I'll get pics up prob on mon or tues of the new good pics I got and some with me and derek [cowsgomoo] when I get my hw I need to get done done...hopefully everything turns out well!
-Joe

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I never looked at the third page before. You do need a drop. Don't look too shabby (and yes I know I already replyed to this thread.)

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha yah I do need a drop and there are more than 1 page on the site ;) well hey u can reply to this thread 100 times if u'd like it don't matter to me :) I am prob gonna drop it next summer while I save up money in the winter and start to actually pay the car off ;) anyways keep the comments comin!
-Joe

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha everyone says that :) they'll be up tomorrow! I should be able to put em on at about 4 or so...maybey a lil later depending when I get outta school
-Joe

·
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
everyone says that referring to the darkness...some ppl think my car sucks but whatever....everones got their own opinions :) thanks for the props!
-Joe

1 - 20 of 21 Posts