Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a replacement front bumper for my SVT and I need to get it painted now. Anyone know of a good place in maybe the Rockville (or within 20 miles of there) area that is reputable that I could take it to for a good paint job?

·
Premium Member
345 Posts
thats what I would like to know as well...i dont want to spend alot of money getting my pin stripes painted. Except im in Northern Virginia. Would travel to MD if anyone knows a good place.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
ACS in finkburg does excellent work, but it is a bit far for you guys. The usually work on Mercedes, so that gives you ythe idea of quality.

·
Registered
297 Posts
stay away from Auto Body Creations in Rockville (also known as Nationwide Collision Experts). My car needs to go back in for the 4th time. They claim to do custom body work, but they can't even match paint. They also have no idea how to blend new paint into existing paint if it slightly off hue. I think they'll fix my car and get it right eventually, but if you claim to do custom work, then you need to know at least the basics first. What a headache, save yourself and avoid them. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I heard about one place local towards Gaithersburg (place called Scuderi). I think I might stop by there today to get a quote at least. They were referred to me by the folks that did the tint on my windows so that at least makes me feel a little better. If I end up going with them and liking the results, I'll let you know FocU.

Not sure if I want to go all the way to Finksburg for a paintjob considering there are so many local body shops in the area. If anyone else comes across this thread and knows another place close by, let me know incase I'm not too thrilled with my visit to Scuderi.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts