Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what do cams doo...and on the question do i want to do 1 or several....i want the most Hp for 1500 im gonna get more money in april for my birthday....and i money from my paycheck but its not gonna be much after christmas....so whats a good gain for my hp for the amount of 1500

its hard for me to get good rims all the ones here are too expensive...and the shipped ones cost tomuch money to ship to hawaii

·
Registered
697 Posts
k&W

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
$1500 id get...

Volant Intake - $250

FC 65 MM T/B - $250

Focus Sport Race Header + flex pipe - $475

Catback from Trubendz.com - $300

then a diablo delta chip with a custom burn ready for when u get cams

·
Registered
565 Posts
H&R full coilovers.

or if u want some power get cams and new head

·
Registered
133 Posts
bolt ons galore!!!!

1) AEM CAI
2) Tru Benz exhaust
3) Shorty Headers
4) Pulleys
5) throttle body
6)Superchip
7) Short throw shifter
8) ect ect ect

so many things to make your ride the nicest on the block.....

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok so we have

Cams
Headers
Full Cat Back Exhaust to Fit New Headers...with flex pipe...
CAI
Throttle body
New Chip
suspension

I really like the Cams, Headers,Full Cat Back Exhaust To Fit New Headers w/ Flex Pipe, Chip,Suspension...So now i got some ideas....if you guys know of any more good ones to help my ztech let me know

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
well.........you could always save a little more up and slap a V8 conversion in it...that'll make it get up and go in a heart beat, let alone make it one of the fastest..if not the fastest car in Hawaii....or you could save up a couple more g's and buy a tom's turbo for a 250 hp gain.

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
v8 arent worth unless ur goin all show IMO. dont go turbo unless u can rebuild ur bottom end to handle decent boost because u will do it eventually if u get the kit

15 hp? dont think so. with that list i gave him + cams, cam gears and tuning them will net 35-40 WHP and a bad driver will run a low 15 with that.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
EuroZX3 said:
v8 arent worth unless ur goin all show IMO. dont go turbo unless u can rebuild ur bottom end to handle decent boost because u will do it eventually if u get the kit

15 hp? dont think so. with that list i gave him + cams, cam gears and tuning them will net 35-40 WHP and a bad driver will run a low 15 with that.
Does anyone have $1,500 in bolt-ons or run a low 15 to verify this?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts