Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
zx3redwhtdrvr said:
I was sittin at a light with my (stock stereo) turned up a little over half way and a porche cayenne S pulled up next to me (some. rich kid) he cranked his stereo up to play over mine. I turned mine up all the way and it played well over his ( I'm sure he heard my shit over his. So when the light turned green we both punched it he burned out a good bit more than I did but during the whole thing he never really had me by too much and once I got 85- 100mph I showed him what the rear end of a focus looks like. I know he smoked me, but to think that my fairly stock 2000 atx focus hung with
his $60,000 (I'm better than you) import. I'd love to pull up next to him in a year or so when I'm done with my mods. it dosent make sense considering it was a 03 ( I think) and claims to have 340hp at the crank. and at the time I had no idea it was a porche until he smoked me. After I finish my mods I should have 145 hp and I may do a tranny swap so I can run No2. I'll get a video of Focus VS cayenne S sorry for the long ass post
[hah]Whats that i smell?..............oh BS!!! Oh well im sure you beat or kept up with a porsche[hihi] amusing story[rofl]

·
Registered
240 Posts
i got this from porsche's web site its says that a porsche cayenne S runs 0-60 in 6.8 seconds he musta been playin with you or something maybe it was a regular cayenne no S because they do a 0-60 in 8.5 seconds which seems more like a legit race but whatever

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
/\/\/\...agreed. no S on it would make for an ok race. The s is also twin turboed isn't it? Either way it still costs WAY more than a focus...nice job[thumb]

·
Registered
240 Posts
the s isnt twin turbo its just a 4.5 liter naturally aspirated V8 the cayenne turbo is turbo (of course) and its twin turbo

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
Sorry...my bad about the S having the turbo...I did look the up on their web site and the turbo is a twin turbo set up... But with the specs I would be led to believe that you raced a regular cayenne with the 247hp v6

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah he woulda had to theres no way a naturally aspirated focus could keep up with the S it had to be the no S regular version and maybe he just put a S emblem on it

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
**** you it happend he florred it and never went over three car lengths in front of me. maybe he put an S on a v6 cayenne all I know is I'm not lying I couldn't give a **** less if he smoked me he has a $60000 suv I'm not saying I won I am just saying what happened. I don't think I have a fast car it's a ****** 4 banger and basically stock but it happened just like that. for all I know he had his thumb up his butt and his foot off the gas but it happened. it weighs four times mine and it is an amusing story ass clown

·
Registered
240 Posts
hey i believe you like I said he probably just put a S emblem on it or he was playing with you

·
Registered
240 Posts
what was it a 56 corvette against a focus RS....lol [:D]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts