Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
They've called that a Capri I believe in other places. I doubt it'll see production.

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
I'm just curious. What idiot(or group of idiots) keeps deciding We all want more freaking chrome accents?[facepalm]

It's a neat concept rendering, but considering the history of the Focus, I really don't see anything close to that drastic of a design change from the current model in 1 model years' time. That said, I like the idea of another coupe, and would like to see one be produced, especially for US markets.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Not feeling butt hole exhaust and back section.. Front is hot.

·
Banned
571 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He also referred to a three door hatch which is quite plausible. Wonder if there's a market for either vehicle in NA?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Looks exactly like an Audi TTS. I wouldn't even buy that with your money.

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
threw up when i saw the rear shot

·
@redwoodone
9,432 Posts
Looks like a 350Z, imo.

And that rear is ugly. Too much angle, imo. And wtf @ those tail lights. There will never be an aftermarket tail light for something like that, lolz. Wtf at the piece that goes alll the way up the hatch. No thank you.

·
Registered
406 Posts
looks like an aston martin as far as the shape of the front end and the grill/headlight area, and def some volvo taste on the tail lights

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
looks ok, but i can only imagine a price tag

·
Banned
210 Posts
They can do a lot with a chassis like that. They better not call it a Capri without making it RWD.

They could compete with the CRZ if they wanted, it looks like that's what they're doing. I sure hope it gets boost and RWD.

·
Bunneh Fanatic
2,187 Posts
The angles in the back are just really awkward. Almost like a light fixture collapsed onto the clay model they were working on and they just decided to roll with it. I don't think those tail lights are big enough either. They need to touch the bottom of the rear bumper too...

In my opinion this concept is better.

Not perfect, but better. Looks like a mix between an RX8 and a Fiesta.

·
NeedsMoarEverything
11,409 Posts
still a capri concept, not even a focus.

·
Registered
495 Posts
The angles in the back are just really awkward. Almost like a light fixture collapsed onto the clay model they were working on and they just decided to roll with it. I don't think those tail lights are big enough either. They need to touch the bottom of the rear bumper too...

In my opinion this concept is better.

Not perfect, but better. Looks like a mix between an RX8 and a Fiesta.
yuck...screams rx8...no thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts