Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been a member for a few months since I first picked up my Focus, but never really post, more lurk in the for sale section. But I finally had a day where both the Focus and the Ninja were clean so I figured I'd snap some shots of them. The Focus is nothing special, just a mainly stock '04 sedan with the 2.3l Duratec and a few inexpensive exterior mods. The Ninja is completely stock right now sans a few reflectors, but that should change soon.

Hope you like them. They're from my HTC EVO Shift, so not the most amazing quality.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
honestly it would look better without the hubcaps. no offense but overall i like it [thumb] black sedan. lovin the ninja also!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
honestly it would look better without the hubcaps. no offense but overall i like it [thumb] black sedan. lovin the ninja also!
No offense taken! And the wheel covers have been very "love them or hate them" I've found. I personally hate blank steel wheels and figured these would hold me over until I could afford some real wheels. Unfortunately though, most of my modding money goes into my bikes since I use them as my main mode of transportation.
Thanks for the comments though.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Nice.

When I first read the title for the thread ... I actually thought I was gonna see someone in a ninja suit driving the focus ... lol

-Ray-

·
REVOLT.BUILD.RISE
8,424 Posts
It's a 2012 250r with barely 660 miles on it. I actually won it in the Good Times Sales Event Giveaway. I had an '07 250r (replacing my totaled '05) prior to this but sold it when I won the '12.
It's nice to see people actually win those cars and bikes they giveaway. I always thought it was a waste of time. Both look good man.

·
.Flat Out.
4,794 Posts
It's a 2012 250r with barely 660 miles on it. I actually won it in the Good Times Sales Event Giveaway. I had an '07 250r (replacing my totaled '05) prior to this but sold it when I won the '12.
lookin good, i'd just hate to be on a bike like that when the odometer reads 666![deviltail]

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Very nice. I used to have an 08 Yamaha R6 until I sold it to buy my GTI.

Looking good. Cant wait to see both get modded.

·
Registered
58 Posts
both sick, i love the new look of the ninja's buddy got a lil 250 fun bike. are those the LED/halo headlights? i think i have the same thing but replaced the leds in the rings w. red led's

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
both sick, i love the new look of the ninja's buddy got a lil 250 fun bike. are those the LED/halo headlights? i think i have the same thing but replaced the leds in the rings w. red led's
Yeah, they are LED Halo lights. They are Junyan brand if I remember correctly. They came with the car when I purchased it. They don't seem to be of the best quality however, because the LEDs in the Halos only work some of the time and I've had wiring issues with the left headlight.

Thanks for the compliments everyone [cheers]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts