Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
a few uptades to the the SVT

Just painted my calipers and got my lunchbox removed. I was bored today so decided to go out and take some pics

Enjoy..feedback welcome on what i should do next...

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Looks nice!!!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Damn dude, those rims look swweeeet!! Nice job there. Calipers lookin good, nice ride.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Looks great, the yellow fogs are very nice, don't like the SVT sticker though myself but whatever, great looking car....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the FEW comments guys...yeah the SVT stickers are kinda hit or miss with most ppl, but i seem to like em

·
Registered
450 Posts
^^^ oooh, are you from boston? [hihi]

I agree your car is really nice, good job! out of curiosity, what is a "lunchbox"?

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
MTBman1127 said:
thanks for the FEW comments guys...yeah the SVT stickers are kinda hit or miss with most ppl, but i seem to like em
For sure, same goes for my midwing, I like it, most don't.... no worries.

I didn't see that 'dead end' picture before, very cool!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the lunchbox is that muffler that sits right before your tip...as you see in the pic i just cut it off and replaced it with steel tubing..gives it a lil better sound and is a bit louder...nothing to serious

·
Registered
450 Posts
ooh yeah, i've seen those. they're on svt's too? odd. nice job, i really like your svt.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
car looks amazing dude, personally i'd go for a euro grille next rather than the blacked out SVT one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts