Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know none of the pics are of the car clean but I thought I would post some pics and see how you guys think I am doing so far. Please give your comments good or bad I would love to hear them.

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
oh sharon, you are such a picture whore. You're almost as bad as me. WHat's up with that drew ford thing btw? I like how in the third pic, you can see the eibach springs along with the new exhaust

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ummm.... thats the fourth pic...LOL and the Drew thing is the paper plates from the factory... I still haven't recieved my plates for my car yet.... kinda wierd because on my last car... I got my plates in like two weeks...LOL

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
is that the F2 CAI and FC tower brace i see under the hood? i have those! and the springs too! did you get the dampers as well? what kind of exhaust is that? sorry for all the questions, your car looks great!

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
yeah, maybe you should call secretary of state and find out what's up. Oh, sorry, can't count btw.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Shadowrunner said:
is that the F2 CAI and FC tower brace i see under the hood? i have those! and the springs too! did you get the dampers as well? what kind of exhaust is that? sorry for all the questions, your car looks great!
Yeah that is the F2 CAI and it is the focussport strut bar not the FC. I want the damper and have the money to get them been keeping it aside and Eibach still hasn't come out with the dampers for the 06 yet damnit!!! I see that Koni came out with ones for the 2006 so I am prolly going to get those. The exhaust is the focussport also with the CAT still on. Here is a clip if you already haven't seen it....

http://media.putfile.com/exhaust-clip-two

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It sounds a little less raspy in person... personally I think it sounds just fine on putfile but it is a little different (better) in person but not too different. I don't know if when somebody calls my exhaust raspy they are refering to the poping sound that the exhaust makes when coming off the revv because if it they are... I love that sound...

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i commented on putfile...i think.. not sure if it worked...
i <3 it, sounds great

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
looks good Sharon, the grill reminds me of an infiniti.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not seeing the comment yet.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
what, you don't see how your grill look like an infiniti? Yeah, ok, I may be stretching it a little bit, but if you were to remove a few bars from the grill, I think it would look similar to the grille on a G35

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I put my strut bar on this weekend and broke one of the studs on the strut mount so now this week I am going to be out 174$ to get it fixed.

·
Registered
950 Posts
*sigh* oh how i long for a factory spoiler

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
blkZX32005 said:
I put my strut bar on this weekend and broke one of the studs on the strut mount so now this week I am going to be out 174$ to get it fixed.
Damn that sucks gotta be careful about that kinda stuff... looks good when it's done tho.[:D]

·
Registered
314 Posts
Get some of these:

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh yeah I need to get some of those don't I. Those the silverstar blinkers right?

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh ok...those are the ones I am getting but I am getting the focussport turbo so I am not gonna spend 30 bucks on something I really don't need to... not like it is soo much money 30 bucks but I am not going to spend it... I can't wait for my turbo.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts