Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on?
I just bought a 02 ZX 4 door without the Zetech & it's going to need some work. I've only had it 2 days & so far all I've done is wires, plugs, air filter, wipers, & did a major cleaning. Fuel filter & oil change to come when I have some more time.

Questions are:

How do I know if I have heated seats, there is a fuse for it but I don't see any buttons/switches related to it or just not seeing it.

My Focus only says ZX with no 3 or 5 after it & there is no adhesive left behind or paint missing so I assumed thats all it was but I can't find any info on a 4 door ZX anywhere. All say ZX3 or ZX5. How do I find out exactly what I have, that'll make ordering parts much easier.

I'm having cabin heat issues as well. When I bought it the heat was awesome, now it only works sometimes. Any ideas? A friend had a idea about bleeding air, I jacked the front end up & ran it with the cap off, didn't see any bubbles. Checked fuses. I just hope it's not the heater core & if so they're easily accessible.

My interior lights are intermittent. Sometimes I'll turn the head lights on & the interior lights will come on, sometimes they don't. If I turn the head lights on & off a few times my interior lights will usually come on. Any ideas?

Any & all help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
181 Posts
On my 06 ST for the heated seats look straight down where the emergency brake is. If you have heated seats there should be two buttons on either dide of the brake release button that have images of seats. Press the button down and there willbe an amber indicator light that comes on as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts