Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in my last car I had an aftermarket Alpine radio and used the KTP-445A (Alpine-specific harnesses included) power pack. I've read over the famous thread that uses the 445U and I was wondering if there was anyone here that has either been in my shoes or might be able to help me with some googling to make sure I'll be able to pull it off without losing too many hairs.

I've been digging through the established thread and noticed that there isn't any specific wiring information other than pictures: do I assume correctly that the wiring on the 445u to the Parrot FOR-11CK is just one-to-one matching of cables: LF/LR, RF/RR, 12v, constant, ground? I have also noticed that the remote turn-on lead is taken from the power antenna lead. Is there anything else?

I believe that the difference in the 445A is that it mirrors the same wiring pin-outs on an aftermarket deck with illumination, dimmer, and all the other things that I typically cap off unused anyway. Can anyone confirm? I've yet to order the Parrot harness but I've got these questions I'd like to address prior to getting it in my hands. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts