Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been on FF for a little while, and other than my few gallery pics I wanted to put some up and get input on them.

My car on a hill when I went down to my family's cabin.

My painted headlights

A few of my exterior mods I've done

the stock rims painted satin black

My black/red interior. I have some red and black racing seats as future plans

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
really, not even any views[:(]

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[headbang]Looks very nice I really like the mods to the inside
thanks, most people always seem bored when I show them the exterior of my car, then they see inside and love it even if I don't point it out [:D]

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see red and black svt seats in your future lol

not bad looks good
yea I thought about those but eventually I want to make this car as fast as possible including full weight reduction. I found some decent looking red/black racing seats for about $100 each and they would probably weigh a lot less than svt seats. although if I could find a good deal on some they would be good for looks while I still use the car as a dd

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Nice Car man. i like how you modded the headlights!

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Car looks good. Really the only thing I would suggest for the exterior of your car is to paint the mirror caps and blacken out the Ford badges. Good job so far.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car looks good. Really the only thing I would suggest for the exterior of your car is to paint the mirror caps and blacken out the Ford badges. Good job so far.
thanks, I've been thinking about doing both of those, or getting the FF emblem overlays that are black and red

·
Quarter Tank Racer
2,124 Posts
I'd say gloss black on the wheels, with red accents. It would really set you exterior off.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd say gloss black on the wheels, with red accents. It would really set you exterior off.
yea I like that idea, maybe I'll make that my next project, thanks

·
Registered
113 Posts
Looks clean! I usually don't like the color matched interior accents, but you've done it very tastefully. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted.

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Looks good...working with what was already there [thumb]

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts