Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
pics of my '09

A lil dirty but as you can see its snowing here and hard to keep clean with wet roads!

(added more at end)

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
cool pics, ill bet you get all sorts of looks driving a US spec foci around europe

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool pics, ill bet you get all sorts of looks driving a US spec foci around europe
yes i do they look at me like WTF is that but alot of italians like it. our unit just came back from deployment in august and i had the first 09 now there are like 10 rolling around and our post is tiny about 1 mile by a mile. i dont think anyone else is into theirs like i am though. My italian neighbor says i need some new wheels though. he told me there is a momo factory about an hour away. and thx for comments

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
cool ride and nice pics.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
very nice. how did you manage to get an american car to italy? i understand youre in the forces, but is it just the norm to ship in american cars? personally, I would have bought an alpha romero 159 since youre already in italy, but its awesome you got the focus!

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
very nice. how did you manage to get an american car to italy? i understand youre in the forces, but is it just the norm to ship in american cars? personally, I would have bought an alpha romero 159 since youre already in italy, but its awesome you got the focus!
On every army post we have a car sales and they ship cars over for us. If the car is euro spec we can own it over here but its difficult to take care of all the paperwork to ship it back in the short time they give you to do it plus we have to swap emissions and its just a hassle .

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
i really like the back drop.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
new pics

in this one the statue behind as all the names of my fallen friends from OEF VIII

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Looks great with the grille mod!

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
When you get ready to come back this way , do me a favor and take that front bumper off and send it to me . hehehe

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
i really like the shaved badges.

like the grille too.

jealous.

now i am going to kill myself, lol

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Thats not fair u have awsome backgrounds for your Focus to pose in. It looks very good. Is Italy cold in the winter?

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats not fair u have awsome backgrounds for your Focus to pose in. It looks very good. Is Italy cold in the winter?
depends on where you are. its cold and wet where i am , about 45 min away from venice and a couple hours from switzerland and austria. but during the summer talk about humid! ps im from the tricities, cant wait to come home! tryin to get fort lewis next

1 - 20 of 24 Posts