Focus Fanatics Forum banner

A few pics from this weekend

1381 Views 23 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  SVTguy182
My friend stopped by on his way to florida and I took some pics of my fresh painted wheels.

should have more up in the next few days.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· teh tranny killer
3,380 Posts
and you want to sell it, shame shame on you derek...of course if i got my ass handed to me by a cammed zetec i guess i would sell it too [rofl]

· Registered
1,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
fokuzx3 said:
and you want to sell it, shame shame on you derek...of course if i got my ass handed to me by a cammed zetec i guess i would sell it too [rofl]
ill just be replacing sonic blue with world rally blue[:eek:)] , we need to get a race on tape.

· Oh yeah!
2,784 Posts
I like that last one the best. What kind of lens were you using to shoot that?

Hmm, I'm wanting to paint my euros a bright silver. How long did it take you to paint the wheels, and how many coats did you put on? I was wanting to powder coat the wheels, but if the duplicolor wheel paint is as good as it should be (advertised as wheel paint) then that could save some money. Not to mention, it's always nice saying you did things yourself. And if I regret it, well... not as much lost.

Excellent jobs on both the wheels and photography (all shot by you)?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.