Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend stopped by on his way to florida and I took some pics of my fresh painted wheels.

should have more up in the next few days.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Nice pics!

I like the first and second ones best, with the blurriness in the 2nd one not affecting the car, it gives it a very artistic flair!

-John

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I've got way better moving picture shots, I'm just waiting for a friend to take them off his camera.

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
The one under the bridge is rad. What kind of tires and drop are on the car.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
H&R cup kit is under the car, the tires are the bf goodrich g-forces.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
its the dupli-color bronze wheel paint. The before gunmetal is in my photo gallery. The bronze looks as good in person as it does in the photos.

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
nice pics

·
teh tranny killer
3,130 Posts
and you want to sell it, shame shame on you derek...of course if i got my ass handed to me by a cammed zetec i guess i would sell it too [rofl]

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
Looks great, love the wheels, you did a nice job on the paintwork! Pic #2 is awesome too. [thumb]

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
[thumb]

i like it.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fokuzx3 said:
and you want to sell it, shame shame on you derek...of course if i got my ass handed to me by a cammed zetec i guess i would sell it too [rofl]
ill just be replacing sonic blue with world rally blue[:eek:)] , we need to get a race on tape.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it was taken with a fish eye lens on my friends dslr. Pretty cool effect.

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
I like that last one the best. What kind of lens were you using to shoot that?

Hmm, I'm wanting to paint my euros a bright silver. How long did it take you to paint the wheels, and how many coats did you put on? I was wanting to powder coat the wheels, but if the duplicolor wheel paint is as good as it should be (advertised as wheel paint) then that could save some money. Not to mention, it's always nice saying you did things yourself. And if I regret it, well... not as much lost.

Excellent jobs on both the wheels and photography (all shot by you)?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts