Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I posted a thread a while back about my summer mods that I had done this spring!! Well I got done what I wanted to for this summer so I had to add a few things!!! Here they are.......

New eyelids:
(before)

(one on one off)

(after)

New hose coverings:
(before)

(after)

New Focus Central TB:

New SD coil and Livewires:

Another look of the outside of my car:

My euro grill should be here is a couple of days, after that the focus will have to wait a while.... cuz I am buying a 92 turbo honda civic, for my everyday driver and winter beater!! Cant wait!!

Thanks for looking!!!
matt[thumb]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Looks great man, the eyelids are real nice....just a thought tho, if you dont need a front plate..why not remove the bracket? would look alot cleaner.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Where did you get the eyelids and what are they made of? I really like black SVTs with euro wheels.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I love the way your car looks, buddy. You better be coming to our FR g2g in June!

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Great additions, I love the look of the hose coverings.... those eyelids looks sweet also..... great work!!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Engine bay looks great. I never did like eye lids, but thats cool though. Cars lookin good.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
looks nice keep up the good work

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2000blackzx3 said:
Where did you get the eyelids and what are they made of? I really like black SVTs with euro wheels.
Hey man i bought the eyelids from a guy on here for $40.00, but you can get them on Ebay for a little more!! They are made out of a very strong plastic material?? I have had them on for about a month... they have gone from being washed everyday to driving in the rain and being waxed!! VERY STRONG, not cheap!!

CrazyMatt said:
I love the way your car looks, buddy. You better be coming to our FR g2g in June!
Dude when is the g2g?? I can try and make it... so many car shows and events this summer, but would love to come hang with some fellow focus owners!!

Let me know!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Those eyelids make the car look meaner.

Nice work.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
looks sick.

and what is the g2g i keep hearing about. How far is it from Michigan???

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
"get together (g2g)"...... IDK how far, I know from lacrosse to the upper part of michigan it took like 9 hours!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts