Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
painted the valve cover and got new wires, iginition coil is in the mail, i also ordered a metal valve cover to be powder coated right after that one, couldnt help it[rolleyes]

wheels need to be repainted or replaced, sidemarkers are getting tinted, sideskirts MIGHT get replaced havnt decided, the drop is definately not an issue though. Mirrors are off for painting, might replace them, FYI you get your $20 worth from the ebay mirrors, nothing more and nothing less

my molded rear hatch strip, going to have to be repainted

got tired of looking at the nasty gray pillars, so i vinyl caoted them w/ some stuff i had laying around along w/ the rear window triangles

and if only i knew who did this......

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
got any better pics of the smoothed rear trim?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
some people are such [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]s. i swear every week i have a new scratch on my car from some random idiot.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is on its original owner

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I think some gold Euro's would look sweet on there[;)]

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i definatel agree, i think i might have found somthing to hold me over until i find some though ;)

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
dude, i've never even seen ur car before, can u get a picture or ur tank too, lol

looks good actually.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Damn..... whoever left that scratch mark needs to be thrown a beating.....

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Nope, someone has to take care of him...

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
mofocus said:
this is on its original owner
nice[thumb] Is that just bondo over the ford logo? Im tryin to figure out whats going on.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
dude, greg, when you find the guy, call me up, we'll do the weekend warrior thing on him, with our HK's, lol

or you could just run his ass over, well, nvm, you'd dent your bumper

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SVT_BMXer said:
nice[thumb] Is that just bondo over the ford logo? Im tryin to figure out whats going on.
i think thats about what they did, the sun kind of caused some small cracks overtime that im going to have to work w/

1 - 15 of 15 Posts