1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Focal Distortion
2,332 Posts
WOW, cars look great!

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
curb rash already!!! damn give her back!
IIRC, it was a "put the car into a wall or the wheel into a curb" situation ... obviously a little curb rash was the proper choice [;)]

·
Registered
318 Posts
well @#$% me sideways, its doms car! i know it isnt anymore... but to me it will always be doms.

that car represents the stance movement perfectly!

-gabe

·
Banned
176 Posts
well @#$% me sideways, its doms car! i know it isnt anymore... but to me it will always be doms.

that car represents the stance movement perfectly!

-gabe
James has done plenty to make that car his.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
No but it does have a bout $2000 in stuff you don't see. It has more coming from Germany as well. I have done more ST170 conversion items to it that Dominic had done. There are many "little" things that most do not even see that has to be done BEFORE the obvious ones can be done. As for the rash, it was the lesser of 2 evils, take a hit from a SUV diving into my lane or run the car up on the curb and drive it home. Guess which one I chose. $200 wheel fix is better than a $3000 or totaled out car fix. They would not have fixed the car with the e-spec parts, it would have been totaled. So i can live with the rash for now. Maybe in Jan I will send the wheel off to get fixed. Right now all I have to do is keep it clean and running. Ask anyone that has seen it and they will tell you that I do.

BTW my car was not the only car posted.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
No but it does have a bout $2000 in stuff you don't see. It has more coming from Germany as well. I have done more ST170 conversion items to it that Dominic had done. There are many "little" things that most do not even see that has to be done BEFORE the obvious ones can be done. As for the rash, it was the lesser of 2 evils, take a hit from a SUV diving into my lane or run the car up on the curb and drive it home. Guess which one I chose. $200 wheel fix is better than a $3000 or totaled out car fix. They would not have fixed the car with the e-spec parts, it would have been totaled. So i can live with the rash for now. Maybe in Jan I will send the wheel off to get fixed. Right now all I have to do is keep it clean and running. Ask anyone that has seen it and they will tell you that I do.

BTW my car was not the only car posted.
respect [wrenchin]

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
yeah james takes very good care of HIS car i live right next to him and we hang out frequently, when im home from college!

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
All 4 of them lol. The other 2 are harder to maintain from here in the US.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts