Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went out today but didn't realize my camera had enough charged for maybe 5 photos. Snapped a few, going to charged and get more tonight or tommorow.
Here's a few from today and a few from about month ago. [popcorn]

Right before winter wheels went on.

And today

More later.

(from phone)
I forgot about this, the other day my CAI fell off my car [unsure] that was fun.

And I got a new mirror and painted, pics of it installed later, I think it looks really cool.

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Looks good... I love that stance that you have.
Also, where did you get that carbon fiber door handle thing?

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Carbon fiber door thingys FTW! looks awesome. Normally don't like blue an black together, but Sonic Blue and black wheels looks great.

·
Supercharged
3,275 Posts
I think he made the carbon fiber door handle inserts. Car looks good as always. How do you like those headlamps?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
hot as usual! even in winter mode!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I want to see more pics of it in winter mod PLZ.

Something about your car in the tower pic makes it look so bad-ass.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good... I love that stance that you have.
Also, where did you get that carbon fiber door handle thing?
Made them a few years back and came out better than I thought they would. Had em ever since!

I think he made the carbon fiber door handle inserts. Car looks good as always. How do you like those headlamps?
Headlamps are decent, I have 6000K HID's in them aswell. The throw is a tad wierd but are plenty bright and don't blind people so can't complain, they were pretty in-expensive, like $220 shipped for the lamps and HID kit.

I want to see more pics of it in winter mod PLZ.

Something about your car in the tower pic makes it look so bad-ass.
I know I was so bummed it died right then, I found the airport has loads of cool spots aswell as some fun tunnels to blast through.

Thanks for the compliments [cheers]

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey!! you got your window fixed LOL jk....i love your car...makes me want sonic blue EAP really bad!
You mean you don't prefer this look???

I was sorta getting used to it[^] , I still find glass all over the place [?|]

BTW, it's not an EAP, it's a wannabe..lol

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
how did that happen?!

btw: is that a huge can of red bull i see on that truck? lol

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how did that happen?!

btw: is that a huge can of red bull i see on that truck? lol
Someone broke into my car and stole 2 amps and my school bag full of books. And yes it is, lol. I work for RedBull, that's in our warehouse cause it was pouring down rain the day it got broken into [chair] That car was actually crushed about 2 days later cause we use Mini's now instead of those Vitara's.

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Someone broke into my car and stole 2 amps and my school bag full of books. And yes it is, lol. I work for RedBull, that's in our warehouse cause it was pouring down rain the day it got broken into [chair] That car was actually crushed about 2 days later cause we use Mini's now instead of those Vitara's.
ouchh that sucks man.
and id love to drive one of those red bull cars around lol

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
I always wanted to take one of those mini's and take the red bull can off, and turn it into a funky truck looking convertible mini. Wild I know. I think it'd look cool.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I always wanted to take one of those mini's and take the red bull can off, and turn it into a funky truck looking convertible mini. Wild I know. I think it'd look cool.
They are terrible actually, it's mostly fiberglassed and on our old one the roof is starting to crack off. LOL. Sorry, didn't get a chance to charge camera, look for an update or new thread tommorow.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
SVT_BMXer

HAHA yah I wasent too sure but I still want one in SB!!!

how much was the replacement window?? just curious

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The window was $140 installed, I didn't bother with insurance as I didn't have recipts for my amps and they were old as dirt anyways, my aunt and uncle covered my schoolbooks so all in all I had to spend about $350, $200 for a new Alpine amp.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks good man. Does anyone ever try to give you crap for driving a "purple car"?
I've been driving my mom's sonic blue ZX5 to work since my accident and one of
the guys from work tried to make fun of me for driving a purple focus. I told him
he was an idiot, and brushed him off. Just wondered if you ever got that from people.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts