Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok guys

my drivers door on my svt is becoming harder to open, and when i do get it open, the lock becomes engaged, so when i try to close it, it bags, i then have to pull the handle back, and manually flick the lock on the door open and then i can close it,

but when i am inside the car, and pull the inside door handle, it opens with no issues,

has anybody experienced this,???

does anybody know whats at fault?

secondly, since the weather has got colder, my 2nd ear selection has been playing up, like popping out when trying to engage, but when the cars warmed up, it seems fine

lastly, my rear wiper is not working, fuses look ok, what next to look for???

any help appreciated

·
So mote be it
8,960 Posts
my drivers door on my svt is becoming harder to open, and when i do get it open, the lock becomes engaged, so when i try to close it, it bags, i then have to pull the handle back, and manually flick the lock on the door open and then i can close it,

but when i am inside the car, and pull the inside door handle, it opens with no issues,

has anybody experienced this,???

does anybody know whats at fault?
Sounds like this:
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=270116

lastly, my rear wiper is not working, fuses look ok, what next to look for???

any help appreciated
Does the wiper make any noise like its trying to work? If its making noise but not wiping, id check to make sure the arm is firmly attached.

Anything else from the rear not working? The wiring from the rear hatch has been known to crack and short out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts