Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would be your best bang for your buck? I need to get a wideband after ordering my tuner and aftermarket parts I have purchased in the past. I just want to be able to make sure that the mixture is where its suppose to be. Any suggestions?

FYI Im new to the site obviously! I came from focaljet. Have been apart of the Focus scene for about 2 years. I post pics of my SVT later[headbang]

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
FJ blows goats, often.

My vote is PLX ... and I'm biased because that's what I have and the only one I have personally used in my Focus.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I liked my FJO wide band but the AEM does a good job for alot less money.

·
Registered
716 Posts
I have an aem. It works fine.

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
I got my AEM brand new on Ebay for like $170. Haven't installed it yet, but I'm pretty sure it's the most popular wideband A/F solution. I've heard that PLX is better, but you pay for the quality.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
I"m using an AEM as well , keep an eye on CFM.com sometimes you can catch it on sale .

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay thanks guys. How much do they usually take off the original price on CFM? see if its worth waiting for.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
not sure. they just had a thing were if you talked to them your got 10% off your order.

i have the AEM and it works fine. only issue i have i i need to tweek the equation to (V*1.65)+10 for it to log the right afr

1 - 8 of 8 Posts