Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up from the dealer on Thursday night, finally got some sunshine to snap a couple of quick cell phone pics for y'all

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Love it! I'm about to order one in this color I think...I like the rims you have and I'm debating if I want those or upgrade to the 18" ones.

Congrats!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get some more later today and put them up, I really like this CAR!!!! 34 MPG so far...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Very nice! Nice neighborhood too.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Very nice!!!! I love the wheels! Are those the factory polished wheels? They look great with the chrome fog lights and chrome trim along the window. Sort of ties everything together nicely!

I think they're an option on the Titanium, but I don't think I've seen them before, I love em!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very nice!!!! I love the wheels! Are those the factory polished wheels? They look great with the chrome fog lights and chrome trim along the window. Sort of ties everything together nicely!

I think they're an option on the Titanium, but I don't think I've seen them before, I love em!
Yes, they are the factory polished wheels, and that's what I thought as I put my order together on the configurator at Ford.com.

Thanks for the props![headbang]

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's a few more:

Figures Just as soon as I start taking pictures it starts raining again [facepalm]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks great. I'm not normally a fan of bright colors on cars but I like the look of that one. I love the rims. I ordered the Machined and Painted 17" Alloy ones for my Titanium. I almost went with the polished but I felt the darker rim along with the lighter paint (Silver) really adds an extra wow factor for me. I love the polished rims for that Blue though.

Best of luck with her.

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
^^ I agree. If I didn't find a Kona Blue, I would've went with Blue Candy. I didn't want white/grey/black because they're all too bland for me. My last car was yellow - so it was down to red (race/candy) or blue (kona/candy).

It is really nice! Let me know if it looks dirty all the time - with my dark blue I feel the need to wash it weekly.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Looks great! nice to see another blue candy hatch in the 'hood!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts