Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im still breaking in my Powerworks setup, but this civic behind me kept revving his engine. So i gave it a little punch and pull away easily, then he comes up racing behind me and revs his engine bouncing the rev limiter, lol, i was like right. So i slammed it into a appropriate gear for destroying ricer civics, and left him deep in my rear view mirror, even though he was trying to keep up, didn't happen. lol, the new setup is amazing, a totally different animal.[thumb]

·
Registered
42 Posts
What does the Powerworks kit consist of??

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Supercharger, new mounting hardware, oil filter and oil cooler relocator, intercooler, and calibration

·
Registered
42 Posts
bryanjw82 said:
Supercharger, new mounting hardware, oil filter and oil cooler relocator, intercooler, and calibration
nice...what kind of power should you be making (whp)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Completely stock is normaly over 220whp. Thats what Focus Fantics (magazine) dynod it at.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Damn civic tried to start one with me today. Revved at the light, and then decided to take off on green, screeching tires and all.

Not my slice of pie. Save it for the track.

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Nice Kill Bryan! I love eating rice for dinner. I got smoked by an RSX-S though...but I shouldn't have even tried considering my car's current mods at the time. Exhaust and intake haha. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have a friend who has a scion xb he would always try to get me to race him,he told if I beat him I could rename his car. well I did the other day and its name was speedy, and now its the slowpoke.[driving] [burnout] [race]

·
Registered
842 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
id love to run a rsx-s down now for fun, just to see their jaw drop when i pull away really fast

1 - 10 of 10 Posts