Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 381 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Dunno what I think about it. Maybe some more shots?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think its a total win. For me at least because the grill now matches my wheels.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I like it. It looks like a billet grille without looking like "too much metal". And the contrast of the black and reflective is really nice.

·
Registered
422 Posts
What about continuing the stripes onto the license plate gap? Maybe photo shop it to get an idea

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I don't really like it but that is just my opinion. However, good work on making your car different and your own. [thumb]

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I don't think it'd look good on my Sterling Grey Metallic but on the black it's not too bad.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Its wasnt hard at all actually. This was my first time doing it. Only took me 30minutes. I didnt do into the license plate area because the plate is going to be there and I wanted to only highlight
the existing structure. And the best part is if it gets damaged to much from road debris,... I can remove it.

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
On the black it looks very good. And with the chrome accent going through the doorline, it adds to the style.
Also agree it accents well with the wheels..
Very good!
(agree with another poster, it might not look so good on some colors..)

I might try it on the triangular side portions? Have to find some tape first...

Added: I would also do the bottom rib which is wedded to the lower bumper. It looks unfinished with that last rib not chrome.

·
Registered
967 Posts
'Friad I don't like it, but glad youre happy with it.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Thumbs up!

·
Registered
459 Posts
I think I like it, sort of has this "battle" look about it!

1 - 20 of 381 Posts