Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my suspension on my car for about a year now and since about last spring the car makes a low bzzz noise or imagine a bee flying around; when going over bumps and sometimes when I turn. To me it seems like a strut problem, btw this noise is coming from the front. However, the strut doesn't show signs of being bad, my car doesn't bounce going down the road. This noise has lately been annoying the heck out of me, so if anyone can give any advice to help me figure out this problem correctly it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
I'm assuming its not ur tires since you said since last spring, usually, the belts are going in the tires and thats the noise you hear, but not for a whole year, only about 200 miles or so. how are the bushings??

·
Adam
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm. Thats a very possible idea. I am wanting to get a rear sway bar, but if the bushings are going bad on my front then I'll probably just go a head and get the eibach.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
I also got this when I had my suspension put in.. Is it almost 'metalic' sound in nature and sorta faint?
Anyway, in my case, it was the A/C pipes right by the firewall just barely touching each other. Nothing to do with the suspension at all. My Ford dealer service guy found the 'buzz' and just moved the pipes apart a bit. no further action required.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts