Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Say Ric, Thank you once again for a great turn out, cuddy weather thou, but a great turn out & quite a few cars + Cobb making a showing & all the sponsor's. [cheers]

Reactions: Poppa SmuRRf

·
Registered
38 Posts
Huge thanks to Ric for 4 great years of shows (even though I missed the first one)! The hope is that several of us will be able to take over most if not all of the organizational and operational duties from Ric for next year.

Stay tuned for details if you'd like to help organize/run things next year...

·
Registered
81 Posts
First event I've attended and I'm already planning on next years. Even with the weather we had a great time! Might maybe be able to bring 2 cars next year too

·
w/ my magic bag
29,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've no idea who's car is who's for the most part haha so you guys may need to point them out lol
I have the silver '05 sedan w/ the rear sap bumper, wingswest skirts, bbk on svt 6-spoke's & a lot of mods you don't see.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
my only beef, despite weather was there are too many STs attending. which for me has lead to my decision that this was my last year attending,especially when sponsors show up to cater only to them. myself and a few others are setting up mk1 get togethers now. got to keep the OG group strong

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.