Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 97 crew cab long bed powerstroke. 301k on the chassis. 81k on a crate jasper long block. 91k on the trans rebuild. Has a ts 6 position tuner that never gets touched. Stays on stock tune at all times. 3 in open downpipe. 8 in skyjacker lift. 37x12.5x16.5 military tires. Kentucky truck but wheel wells are starting to go. That was going to be this winters project. All new front end. Needs the steering column rebuilt and two gaskets; dipstick tube and oil filter housing. Other than that she's awesome. 1 new battery. I have a triple gauge setup for it too just haven't had time to put them in. 1800 miles on the oil and fuel filter. S&B intake.

$8000
NO TRADES
Seller: Ryan

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
73's are awesome bulletproof motors. I put over 100,000 on one. GLWS

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sold!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
awesome, whats the next project?

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bought an 08 GTI. Surprisingly I love it. I've said it many times but I think this one may stick around for a long while. 40k on the clock so she's got a lot of life left to live

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
So no more trucks?

·
Lowlife
4,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the late response

Not as of now. Took over wifeys svt while she drives the gti. Plus my svt is in pieces (again) just waiting for me to open my wallet on her. Think if I go truck again I'll be looking into a newer one

1 - 7 of 7 Posts