Discussion Starter · #1 ·

BBK Shorty headers
BBK H-pipe
Thrush welded muffer

Picssss:

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
Sounds pretty mean! The last year for the 5.0's. I am not a fan of the green flames but it is a sweet ride.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Sick ride man! Agreed ^^ about the flames tho, but still very nice. always been a fan with the 5.o

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sounds better in person... flames is a no go for both of us. Wife doesn't like it. Once we have money she's going to paint it a solid color. Don't know what color though.

·
Panamasian
2,590 Posts
sigh, i miss my cobra....i'd keep it white but lose the flames. maybe 17x10's in the back and no chrome...lol sorry i'm having flash backs

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hey I am ^^^ :)
sorry not to thread jack

94 GT with the help of the little Kenne bell.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
can't hear the vids due to inability to watch youtube vids on work computer.

but it looks like you got a fun little ride... I have considered the thrush welded mufflers since they are really freakin cheap.... But will probably end up with some super 44's instead. I have an off-road x pipe on my 4.6L and I'm still rockin the factory mufflers. lol...

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
for the love of god clean your engine bay. please.

looks good...

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fellow 95 5.0 owner :) Are you on SN95 forums?
Negative. Will join tho..

for the love of god clean your engine bay. please.

looks good...
Give me a break, I just got the car last month and finally got it running. Im more worried about the performance of it over the looks right now.

·
Registered
324 Posts
that sounded damn good! i myself have a thrush on the focus :) and you should keep the cobra r wheels you have.

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
Sounds good at idle; better than most of the '90s Mustangs I've seen around here. When you rev it up the camera shakes! [hihi]

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I'll shoot a better video when there isn't houses around me. You can hear it echo off the houses around.

I will agree it does sound better than most stangs around here. Especially the 4.6s around here. They sound a little raspy.
I definitely plan on keeping the Cobra wheels. Just get wider 10" wheels in the back

1 - 15 of 15 Posts