Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok its official. The new Monday night meet is on and better than ever.

I know it is going to be a drive for some of you, but it is going to be a great place.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Again Jared you have done what seems to be the impossible. Thanks for all your hard work.[thumb]

·
Registered
891 Posts
Bakushan said:
Looks neat...
We are just quicker that you now. HEHEHE

·
Registered
891 Posts
*Warning* We got an outside hater *Warning*

Well at least i drove down there and ran about 10 times and drove back on half a tank of gas. muhahaha

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ok everyone, tonight is the big night!

It's less than 7 hours until the big meet. Here is some last minute information for you guys!

THE WEATHER: Today: A mix of clouds and sun. High around 100F. Winds S at 10 to 20 mph.

DISCOUNTS: 10% Off total food bill, $2 Drafts from the bar

ENTERTAINMENT: Live DJ on the back lot, Live Music on the Stage

PROJECTED TURNOUT: 250 Cars+ as we adjust to the new location

BEST WAY TO GET THERE: In my opinion, the best way to get to the new meet is to travel on the North Dallas Tollway, North just past 121 to GAYLORD Parkway. Follow the road right to preston past the baseball park and hotel. When you get to Preston, make a right, and you will see Cruisers on the left, with BRIGHT RED NEON all around the sides. The parking for US is on the RIGHT SIDE and directly behind the resturant.

Private entrance to the resturant will be open from the back lot, directly into the RKC ROOM and Elevated viewing area for the meet.

We hope that you all can make it out, and have a safe and fun time! Private uniformed security and local police will be onhand to make sure we all have a good time safely at this legally sanctioned event.

Thanks for sticking with me!

·
Registered
891 Posts
^^sweet ride. Just got to talk him into taking me for a ride when its tuned. hehehe.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Didn't take a lot of pics this time since my battery was fighting me all night. This is everything I was able to take:

DFWmazdas.com Representing

At this point, my battery died so we went inside and ate food. Came back out and was able to grab a few more pics after the meet was over.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)

Focus Fanatics

VenomRouge

StrictlyStreetCarClub

Focus Fanatics

TransAm

Corvette Z06 Supercharged 406hp

RX-7 Turbo

350Z

·
Registered
891 Posts
capt, ur pics dont work for me.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
me either

use photobucket or something.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Wow, some more nice pictures, I have to make it to the next one. I clay bar'd and waxed yesterday, looks brand new!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just bought a claybar and wax kit and some micro fiber cloths and some Auminum wheel cleaner. So hopefully I'll get a chance to clean it up real pretty like.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
i wont be out there next monday. work is making my team go over nights so i will be working from 10pm-7am. should be there on the 14th with some changes.

tim, what % is the tint on your car? do you ever get trouble over it? i know its really dark and im curious how dark i can go without trouble.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts