Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7-17-06: RKC Big Monday Night GTG: Addison

The Official Pre-Party for the DFW Auto Fest!

Humperdinks
3820 Beltline Rd.
Addison Texas, 75001
From 8:30pm-11:30pm

I want to invite everyone out to the RKC Addison GTG hosted by Humperdinks & Monster Energy. Contributing sponsors also include Prostreet Motorsports, Signs by Virgil, Rakich Masonry, Graphic Services Inc, Fast 4 Wheels, Sporttuned.Com, Spikes Personal Training, JP Importz & the City of Addison.

The meet starts officially at 8:30 until 11:30, but I would suggest getting there right at 8:30 for the best spot. Also, park at the BOTTOM of the parking lot as the local business there does not close until 9pm and needs the parking.

Free Monster Drink from 9:00pm-9:30pm, get there early for free stuff!

There are many food specials inside of Humperdinks for RKC GTG Attendee’s, including 15% off any item on the menu, and food and drink specials. Check inside for details.

Pleas help us out by following the meet rules. You can find them on the meet flyer, but they are pretty basic. No loud revving, no stunting, no racing, no fighting, no drinking. Police will be in the parking lot all night and are in constant communication with me, so don’t think that you wont be noticed if you are causing a problem. You will be asked to leave by the police if you cant contribute to the peaceful environment that we have created there on Mondays.

Last week we had over 300 cars, what a great turnout. This week we will be welcoming the models of the DFW Auto Fest, as well as giving as prizes and tickets to the big show this weekend. This will be your last change to buy tickets at the pre-show price, so bring your cash for entry registration tickets!

The meet will be as scheduled each Monday, weather permitting, unless posted otherwise.

RKC Stickers will be on sale tonight in every color and 3 sizes. Find me if you would like one. Silver, Blue, & Hot-Pink now in stock.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
Bakushan said:
This week we will be welcoming the models of the DFW Auto Fest.
that is all that you needed to say, i'll be there tonight.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
tim, did captain morgan keep you at the house? we had the best showing at a meet so far, 8 cars. i got some great pics that i should be able to post tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Looked sweet. Getting organized makes for a good showing even if they are just Foci.
Nice car Mark. Rims looked good on that Sonic Blue.[thumb]

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
^^ thats why i just got some of the other girls to pose by my car. i got a lot of pics of the girls draping themselves all over that 240. in a month ill have rims (finally) and ill have to make sure that i get some good pics of it then. i cant wait right now.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
NO, the Captain is still posted up on the counter. I am sick as a dog, my daughter keeps bringing home virus' from daycare for me to catch.

I'll be chilling with Aunt Nyquil for a couple days. I heard it was the best meet ever, crap!

·
Registered
891 Posts
yeah like 360 last i heard. but one less focus, YOU.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
got the pics back, so here they are!

620 rwhp procharged vette

someone said that my car is in this picture

carshow girls on some guys 240

lotus is my god!

ennis

·
Registered
891 Posts
Man, i like that Ennis pic. Im saving it in my photobucket.

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
Look at that sexy beast up front. To bad it had wiper fluid all over it because some ass just had to clean his windowshield driving down the highway.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
Nice Ennis pictures, new desktop paper. But man I am glad I lowered it some more, it was pretty high still! And nice quote Peter, hahaha.

I'm looking forward to Monday.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
tim, i have the ennis picture in higher resolution. just let me know what res your desktop is set to and i will upload it.

·
Shiroi kabocha
1,974 Posts
i took a couple but they didnt turn out cause it was dark where we parked. we are going to get better parking next week so i hope that i can get some better shots then.

·
Registered
891 Posts
i can get there early, i get off at 730 so i can be over there by 8 and get some real good spots. How many we gona need this week? I suggest getting there early as possible cause last week, there was over 360 cars. WE WANT THE GOOD SPOTS!!!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts