Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
7-10-06: RKC Big Monday Night GTG: Addison

Dont miss the largest most diverse auto-gtg in DFW!

Humperdinks
3820 Beltline Rd.
Addison Texas, 75001
From 8:30pm-11:30pm

I want to invite everyone out to the RKC Addison GTG hosted by Humperdinks & Monster Energy. Contributing sponsors also include Prostreet Motorsports, Signs by Virgil, Rakich Masonry, Graphic Services Inc, Fast 4 Wheels, Sporttuned.Com, Spikes Personal Training, JP Importz & the City of Addison.

The meet starts officially at 8:30 until 11:30, but I would suggest getting there right at 8:30 for the best spot. Also, park at the BOTTOM of the parking lot as the local business there does not close until 9pm and needs the parking.

There are many food specials inside of Humperdinks for RKC GTG Attendee’s, including 15% off any item on the menu, and food and drink specials. Check inside for details.

Pleas help us out by following the meet rules. You can find them on the meet flyer, but they are pretty basic. No loud revving, no stunting, no racing, no fighting, no drinking. Police will be in the parking lot all night and are in constant communication with me, so don’t think that you wont be noticed if you are causing a problem. You will be asked to leave by the police if you cant contribute to the peaceful environment that we have created there on Mondays.

Last week we had over 220 cars, what a great turnout. We hope to have that many or more tonight, so don’t miss it.

The meet will be as scheduled each Monday, weather permitting, unless posted otherwise.

RKC Stickers will be on sale tonight in every color and 3 sizes. Find me if you would like one.

·
Registered
407 Posts
slim ill see you there tonight, well maybe

edit, slim did you have the red focus next to the svt? or was it the sedan that was way way out there by the supra. Or did you even show?

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was way up by the supra. most the time I was at the DJ booth.

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
We could have had 6 Foci all in a row, but noooooooooooo. you guys wanna run off on your lonesome. lol

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
tim, i think the most we ever had together was 4. kinda hard to get 6 together when we all get there at different times and later than most ppl show up at.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
You need that sticker on your rear window to get the good spot. [;)] jk

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that was tim's friend, dont bother him. he weights to much to race. lol

·
Banned
4,483 Posts
slimshady, that weighs to much stuff is getting old. Its a show car, not everyone cares to be slow at the track, lol.

And yeah, you need the sticker to be pimp, hahahaha At least, we can look organized like everyone else ya know. Thats why the imports have 300% more companies backing them, because they stick together.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hey, i have picked up some time. BTW i had a LX try to race me. I gave them the hit and they had a auto. YEAH i beat that easly. Tim ill get you when this thing ever finishes. That will be the day. lol

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Are you people ready to see my car out there yet?

it might actually be running under its own power this weekend

lmao.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Finally? I think its giving you more of a PITA than you able to drive it.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
MadMark, That seedan looks pretty sweet. How come I never see you on Beltline?
Where are you in Irving?

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Oh I'll try and get there early enough to help save some spots. I'll be bringing the Magic lense and camera so I can get some good pics of the crew.
Steve, try to at least look like you have a focus. Quit parking with the Honda guys. LOL

·
Registered
407 Posts
im never on beltline, well not often and i live off occoner and 183 and thanks i did alittle but the sonic blue does do alot of the work[thumb] oh i have blue cathodes should i put them in my car or not =\

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok, ill wash it too for ya. Ill not be there till 900 so save me a spot

1 - 20 of 24 Posts