Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just thought you guys would like to see some pics of this beauty!

Master Power T70 .68ar T4 P Trim exhaust wheel. compared to both the t3/to4e 50trim .63ar and the stock roush turbo

·
FUBARCUS
2003 ZX3 2016 FoST
7,787 Posts
Put them both in the car. lol

·
Registered
798 Posts
that Roush turbo would look great under my hood... :drool:

O yea, nice looking turbo. It defintally dwarfs the other two. I'd like to see the numbers that bad boy puts down.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
I had to do a double take on the first picture, I was like what...It almost at a quick glance looks like it it mounted and plumb into the intake....Sorry being goofy

But anyway that thing should move some air!

·
Registered
47 Posts
that will spool umm never.. lol

insane big, why do you have one?

·
Premium Member
4,739 Posts
That is baller statist size :) you gonna hook up the nitrous to spool it

·
Registered
441 Posts
thats the same turbo that we are putting on my buddies LS1 turbo BMW540i that we are about finished with. It's just a bit bigger than the CompTurbo that is now on my focus.

·
Registered
784 Posts
so your building a dyno car? or are you going to have a 50 shot for every red light.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
so your building a dyno car? or are you going to have a 50 shot for every red light.
Seriously. Is that really going on the Focus?

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sure [neener]

wanna race it [cheers]

this is my friends turbo for his 4.3 noma. i will be getting the 800hp MP T76 T4 Q Trim for mine [headbang]

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
Hey you are a funny guy!

·
Registered
441 Posts
that looks to be the same size intercooler as whats on my car now. Are you trying to copy me or something.

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
that looks to be the same size intercooler as whats on my car now. Are you trying to copy me or something.
that is also my friends intercooler. mine is going to be a 4" core. and nope once i get done i believe it will be a little different than yours [strongman]

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
A 4 inch cooler is past the amount of air that can go through them at less then 80MPH so cooling falls off to the back part of the cooler and does not do much good , from the testing I have done 3.5 is MAX thickness to be able to got air through

Tom

1 - 20 of 52 Posts