Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this on behalf of my dad, so be aware of that. I don't think that changes anything, but full disclosure and whatnot...

We have two Gulf gas station signs. Approx 6' square (yes, six feet). Plastic with aluminum frame.

One has a slight amount of damage on the edge. It isn't cracked, just discolored. The other is in great condition all around, but its wrapped in bubble wrap so I didn't get pics. If anyone is interested I'll unwrap it a take a photo or two.

They are translucent enough to put a light in if you really want.

He wants $500 each, they don't need to be sold as a pair.

Shipping is asking for trouble, so we'd prefer someone local. We live in Lancaster County, PA, but we'll be going to Carlisle for the Ford show as well as the Fall show if anyone wants to meet there we can trailer them over.

We are also semi-restoring an old Bowser 585 gas pump. I say semi because we are gutting everything you can't see, like the motor, pump, exact-o-meter (as bowser calls it) etc so it looks original from the outside but doesnt weigh 8000 pounds.. Is anyone interested in these parts? I can get specs and photos if you want, but we are only selling the parts that you can't see when the unit is closed up. It was last used to pump diesel, so things should still work fine. I can test the motor, but not much of everything else. We spilled a fair amount of diesel out of the pump today while removing it and everything looked clean and water-free (as you would expect diesel to be).

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's the general price we see them for on eBay etc, but make an offer. The worst he can say is no. Well, he might say a lot worse than that, but I won't pass all of it along ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts