Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Hi, lol, we are only getting what Ford gives to us, it's not like we are responsible, maybe you should be having a dig at Ford. We'd don't have the sedan in our country, the colours you have and neither your MFT...
Chris

·
Registered
418 Posts
Germans pay more for their cars.
1.6 Ecoboost = 6 speed manual.
(The Ecoboost is a new engine uses a Cambelt, I prefer Camchain, Cambelt costs a lot in maintenance If it breaks it wrecks valves.)
2.0 Gdi = 5 speed Manual.
Different engine fits different gearbox, I prefer 5 speed anyway.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'll take my 5 speed anyday, less shifting and more power band access = more fun

·
Registered
968 Posts
I'll take my 5 speed anyday, less shifting and more power band access = more fun
Wrong, the ratios for gears 1-5 in the euro-6 speed are virtually identical to the US 5 speed, their 6th gear is an overdrive.

Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hi, lol, we are only getting what Ford gives to us, it's not like we are responsible, maybe you should be having a dig at Ford. We'd don't have the sedan in our country, the colours you have and neither your MFT...
Chris
That was a dig at Ford. At least we're getting the same car you guys are. finally....

·
Registered
18 Posts
So much for a "world car". Bastards.... Next thing we know is bigger wheels and stiffer suspension for the rest of us.....oh wait.. damn

·
Registered
533 Posts
That was a dig at Ford. At least we're getting the same car you guys are. finally....
hi, ok no problems, yes I don't know why you were left without the Mk2/2.5, sounds daft and then why you've ended up with a model named 2012. [dunno]
Chris

·
Registered
968 Posts
hi, ok no problems, yes I don't know why you were left without the Mk2/2.5, sounds daft and then why you've ended up with a model named 2012. [dunno]
Chris
Probably the same reason the US gets its own version of the Accord and Passat, and why we can't buy a manual 5-door Golf unless It's a TDI or GTI.

Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 12 of 12 Posts