Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, after a great last gtg, I think we should hold another in two weeks. Hopefully get some new cars to come out.

Place: Loews Raceway Park Movie Theatre (as always)
Time: 1pm Sunday June 25th

Mapquest this address if your new.

1025 Corporate Drive, Westbury, NY, United States

heres a link to the map of the location.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=1025 Corporate Drive, Westbury, NY United States&hl=en

my number is 631-833-8410 as of right now, if you want to get in touch with me.

Loking to get a meet, then a cruise, then some food or something of sorts like last time.
last meet:

·
Registered
124 Posts
hi

now i really feel like i missed out i am not in one pic haha damm barbique

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
as long as no plans come up you can count me in. I talked to javierabout your last one and it sounds fun.

Harry

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
good shit, lets make this one a big one.

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
what time were you guy home from the last one and where did you drive to?
harry

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think I got home around 7 pm that day, i mean if you dont want to stay as long thats cool, we just had a good time cruisn, chillen, pics, and food.

We went all over man, from the south shore all the way up to bayville on the north shore.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
hmm i actually think ill be able to make it out this time. Cool. Hey Frank just wanted to let you know that Mcnewsautomotive.com has the Euros on sale for 110 each, dont know how long thatll last but youll be saving 10-15 on each wheel, not much but im sure theres other things you can do with 40-60 bucks. And i hate that you have so many mods already. lol

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
holy crap what a morning i had! I went to sleep last night the next thing I know my phone was ringing. It was UPS I was 45 min late. My alarm never went off. I had to bust my ass to finish on time. I was so exhausted that I completely forgot that I had to drop my car off for the tints. Then I had to walk home and it couldnt be hotter outside. But anyway I had a good time last night. Would of been nice to see some other cars. What ever. Now im off to take a 100 hour nap or what other people call it, a coma.

[xx(] harry

1 - 20 of 123 Posts