Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, it seems everyone is itching to have a gtg since summer has come around, but it seems no one has really posted anything. I know, like I have said with work and bbq fever I have had no real time to throw one of these together where we can all join up. Well sunday I have off and no vw crap going on for me, so for those of you with some time on your hand, lets meet up.

So I was thinking that we could meet up at the Loews Movie Theatre at 1pm, this sunday coming up, then go for a cruise down Ocean Parkway and finish it off with some grub to eat, like at a chilis or applebees.

Where :Loews Raceway Park
When : Sunday 1pm
Why : Have a good time and check out everyones new shit

Greg

if your new and need directions let me know.

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
ugh, guess what, once again i cant make it...what else is new, this weekend im going up by myself...family will be home so any of those thinking ooo hes going away no one will be home lets rob the place...think again lol, to visit a friend. Sorry, guess once again itll be a very uncolorful meet[:p]

·
SONIC ZX3
2,253 Posts
man that sounds like fun too bad ill be in virgina on sunday. will have to set another one up down the road. hey but thursday night at 10 if anyones intrested a couple of us are going to the westbury lowes for a show. ive never been there but frank has and he can tell you more about it. hope some people show [driving]

harry

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sent

·
Registered
169 Posts
sorry ill be in florida

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
2 words for ya chris

you suck

and btw, you need to stop making upgrades to your car, other wise I'll never be able to beat you in a race.

oh i just though of a way to beat you, you race with my car... lol

later
javier

·
Registered
169 Posts
ha ha funny guy! dont worry you will get me one of these days im sure you will pull up on me one day with a big turbo on that biatch![:D] that was cool seeing you that day on the road dont ever run in to many svtf often! anyways ill definetly make the next meet[thumb]

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
take your word for it...

btw, it was nice running into an svtf, that's why i pulled that U and went after ya, i didn't even know it was you.
i saw an svtf on nichols rd. (stony brook) last week, but i was flying N and he was flying S, so i didn't even bother...

later
javier

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know a guy with a black named anthony, im gonna try and get him to come. Hes really chill. I saw a red one pass me on 25a, 4 minutes from my house. And when i first got the car i saw a silver one at a wendys.

The guy Anthony has seen javiers car around also, since he lives in east northport

·
Registered
124 Posts
hi

i ll be there if i dont have to work on sunday been a long time

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
bump, for i just spent a ton of money on the svt.

falken azenis rt615s
front camber plates
rear camber bolts
wayne's tune
rt cat

Looking foward to that in the mail, not looking foward to paying it off tomorrow.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
javier, did you sell your wheels. I saw they were gone in the classifieds when I was looking for some rotas. If so, whats new on the whip?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
wheels are gone, so now I have the Euro 17's, change the mirrors to the once that lite up...
change the interior a bit, painted blue some trim parts....

so all together

Short Thow Shifter
VF rear engine mount
AEM Cold Air Intake
Blue Trim
M3 Mirrows
Clear Corners
20% Tint

that's about it...

anyways, Who's coming tomorrow?
it's my girlfriend Birthdays, so i'll be there with her, no baby, baby will stay at grandma's house...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts