Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone in the Houston area willing to let me barrow a wheel and tire package for a few days so I can repair and paint my wheels. The wheels need to be 5X108 with any diameter 15 inches or more. I am not worried about tire tread amount.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
You and are austin are the only ones who have 2012 so asking us is kind of a waste of time. Check a junk yard.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
IH8URFCE
2,231 Posts
If I come across any I will let you know.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Unfortunately just the 2 of you with 5 lug. The rest of us are 4 lug. Sorry man.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Sorry man, 4 lug only :/
and the 5 lug have race tires on them XD

·
Registered
838 Posts
I have some 5 lugs sitting in my garage not sure if they are 108 or not but one needs a new tire anyways.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have some 5 lugs sitting in my garage not sure if they are 108 or not but one needs a new tire anyways.
What kind of car did they come off of?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you can do it all in one day, why you need another car??
I am taking your advise. Filling in the "ELBRUS" on the spokes and fixing the curb rash X2. The filler has to set for 18-24 hours and I only get 1 day off a week... Sunday. I will have to start Saturday night with the pred work, work all day Sunday and then bolt them up Sunday night and chance damaging my work. I want to take a few days and make sure it is perfect. With doing this I will not buy new wheels, just fresshen up the ones I have and change their color..... HOT PINK!!!! [histerical]

·
Registered
838 Posts
What kind of car did they come off of?
Dont know.. my ex bought them off some dude she worked with... i know it has 2 different sizes on it... so maybe one of those 2 could be 5x108... I can prob see if they fit my moms car sometime... when do you need em by?

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dont know.. my ex bought them off some dude she worked with... i know it has 2 different sizes on it... so maybe one of those 2 could be 5x108... I can prob see if they fit my moms car sometime... when do you need em by?
As soon as possible. I would like to get mine done by the 30th All Team Bash. Were do you live?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts