Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
nice new car congrats..and those rims would look dope on that car!! wtf is up with the fusion tails?? is it the pic or are they chrome on the edge?

·
That Iowa Guy
6,147 Posts
i really like the new fusions...with those rims your car is gonna look sick!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
i like those rims alot!

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Damn... THhose rims look GREAT

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
18 or 19 i dont think matters for looks..they will both look hot as hell.... but if your trying to salvage some ride comfort id go with 18's... some tint, and those black wheels w/ chrome lip, your car will be smokin!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
The interior is almost identical to my old lady's '03 Mazda6.

Nice ride though! I was looking into buying one recently, but she really likes the 6.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
I like the fusions, a little small for me, but there are sweet. Go 18s. with 19s you might altar the stance of the car and I dont believe there are any drop kits out yet.

is it a four or a six? and do u have the cvt tranny?

Logan

·
Registered
278 Posts
nice car. i really like those. i was thinking maybe in the future i might get one. how much was it? oh and by the way. i would go with 19's

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
nice!!!... i owuld probably go with the 18''... and deffinently some tint!! congrats

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, I can feel the shift of the gears. The car was a shade under $16,000; right about $15,900. I had planned on tint, 5% at the rear and 12% on the front windows, or maybe 12% all the way around, not sure yet. 19s would be good, then I'm considering lowering it the rest of the way; The rims I have held up next to the car are 19s, maybe 18s ... all depends on how much of a gap, and how much side wall I want.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
looks good. But, you need to pop open the tails, and paint the chrome, to body color, same with the headlights. And remove the grilles in front, and paint that flat blakc trim where the fogs would go, in white.

Alternatively, you could paint all the stuff above in black, to match those rims, ar get the tails tinted by cbrenn.

i hate chrome, if you can't tell.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts