Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Jared wanted to do a little bit a tuning to get ready for the warm weather. I think the itch to go racing has finally caught up to him. For those that are not too familiar with the build, the car has made a best of 561whp, but that was done on 111 octane.

I'd say I am pleased with the numbers, I know he is. I think that I will be even happier if the weather holds out and we get to do a little test and tune this Thursday. Jared has 10s in his sights and I don't think either one of us are going to be happy until we get there.[thumb]

The car was ran 100% like she rolls around on the street. Full air intake, Full exhaust and 93 octane straight out of the pump.

More information on this Turbo Zetec Focus can be found on our website.

·
WRX/Focus:)
4,940 Posts
X2^, I'd really like to know if this is on stock Zetec block and crank or what?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Nice numbers guys! Glad to see you guys aren't all smoke and mirrors and actually post up your real Dyno Charts and work unlike some tuners out there [thumb]

So what is the next goal guys?

·
Fins Up!
4,843 Posts
they gave a link. it is a normal zetec short block with supertech pistons, eagle rods, stock main caps and crank, and arp harware.

super nice numbers guys. look forward to seeing it in the 10's

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
they gave a link. it is a normal zetec short block with supertech pistons, eagle rods, stock main caps and crank, and arp harware.

super nice numbers guys. look forward to seeing it in the 10's
Totally missed the link. Thanks. Fantastic build...

·
Vinyl + LED guru
4,243 Posts
looking awesome!! some 245's should grip well! what tires/wheels are you gonna run

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
245s should grip well? If Jared didn't have his boost-by-speed option, he'd blow the tires off until 4th.

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Not trying to speak for them, but I know they try to tune in the 12.0:1 range.

·
FF Affiliate
31,035 Posts
Nice numbers guys! Glad to see you guys aren't all smoke and mirrors and actually post up your real Dyno Charts and work unlike some tuners out there [thumb]
Dont you hate when that happens LOL LOL LOL

Tom

·
Registered
3,450 Posts
Yup. Pretty damn impressive and I am jealous.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hopefully the weather holds out tomorrow for racing. Doubt it though. Seems to be our luck. It seems to always rain when the track is open. [thumbd]

1 - 20 of 23 Posts