Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The countdown has begun. I am scheduled for dyno tuning Tuesday at 1PM. I have been anxiously waiting to have my new turbo SVT tuned so that I can safely drive it.

Any suggestions on what to take with me when I get it done? Here is what I have so far:

the car (on the trailer obviously)
tools
extra plugs
extra plug wires
42lb injectors (currently have stock installed)
linghtning MAF (currently have stock installed)
SCT Xcal2
laptop with livelink software
$$$

I am having the tuning done at JMS chip and performance in Lucedale, MS www.jmschip.com.

·
Registered
714 Posts
sweet man....let us know how it goes for ya.

·
Registered
61 Posts
sound like some fun man im getting anxiously waiting for my dyno day this friday. howed the side exit exhaust come out?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a few pics of the side exhaust:

·
Registered
61 Posts
that exhaust is a work of art. what muffler are you using.

·
Registered
607 Posts
wow!! that really looks nice!!! how is the sound? can u post a pic of muffler also? i used to have only one sports silencer after headers and it was too noisy i put a muffler but it was still noisy... now i have 2 silencers and a muffler and its OK... dont know how to reduce the sound with a setup like yours???

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
...hope all goes well with your dial in...[thumb]

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Turbo -> ORP -> flexpipe -> 30" glasspack -> tip. All 3 inch. They would probably put me under the prison if I had to pass an emmissions test (or noise level test for that matter). But like TNT said, I live in the south. Heck, Here it's still legal to change your oil under the tree in your back yard...Or is it??? I forget. [:D]

Thanks for all of the compliments!!! I'll hopefully be posting dyno results this time tomorrow night!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
leehopper said:
HOLY SH!T that is dope looking!!!!!! [thumb] [thumb] [thumb] Ive wanted that exact same thing forever..wow nice work man

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
yeah man im digging the side-exit i always figured if i turbo'd mine i would put side-exit on it, but alas i never turbo'd it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
thanks lee you inspired me to mod my side exit. going to repaint it this weekend and get a nicer tip.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
jealousy is growing in me..................... i want side exit

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Mann... THis is just ANOTHER thing to go on the list of things I want....

·
Across the Pond
1,746 Posts
I'm waiting to get my new sideskirts put on. My current ones would have been awesome for the side exit, but some f***er cut me off and I hit the curb and cracked my passenger sideskirt. Had to get a new tire too.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yeah guy that thing looks pretty damed awesome

I am thinking somthing a little bit more like this though. Maybe with smaller tips and since my car is orange I might do up a small molded CF piece to fit around the side skirt where the tips protrude through for a little more color contrast.

Thanks for the idea though

1 - 20 of 21 Posts