Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a Focus-Power built engine 9.2 Compression , It isnt a mystery and some people seem to think there is some fancy tuning or some special need to pull it off , It isnt that i cannot do it its that i choose not to , I like to make power and this is harder and more dangerous to do on low octane

This is a 87 Octane tune with NO other fuel in the tank straight 100% 87 fuel

Tom

·
Registered
703 Posts
woah man, thats quite bit of hp lol. nice numbers! how many lbs. is that on?

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
What the crap, that's awesome.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
I hate you..........

Just kidding SWEET numbers.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
CRAZY

·
FF Affiliate
30,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There was some power left to get as you can see on the dyno i could of put some timing back in but i wasent going to leave it there so i didnt spend all the time

I just get tired of all the BS about how hard it is to tune on the crappy Ca 91 fuel and how it took 6 years to make any kind of power out there with it so i figured i would put some crappier gas in and show it isnt that hard to do after all

Tom

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Nice, I am more impressed by this than the big one at 730 HP, that is some good tuning, and listening very very carefully LOL

·
Registered
19 Posts
heh..i dont buy it... 87 octane and over 400whp... most cars can't do that on 93 octane without detonating like crazy...what makes anyone thing a god damn focus is so special...

Prove its 87 and i'll publically apoligize...

·
Registered
950 Posts
^ this man works magic first off. and second off, anything is possible with the right tuning (well not ANYTHING but alot of things)

·
FF Affiliate
30,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
BigTurboSRT4 said:
heh..i dont buy it... 87 octane and over 400whp... most cars can't do that on 93 octane without detonating like crazy...what makes anyone thing a god damn focus is so special...

Prove its 87 and i'll publically apoligize...
Just how would you like me to do that , are you going to come test it and i could care less if you beleive it or not some will some wont

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Your kidding right you come in here with 16 post and you drive a 2004 Dodge SRT-4
ATP Turbo Kit w/Garrett GT3076R Turbo :) 425whp Performance Autowerks Tuned :) Who wants some :), no wonder your so upset look what your driving I totally understand your frustration now and why you feel it cannot be done , Its because you cant do it with a SRT

I WANT SOME ! ! ! ! !

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Your kidding right you come in here with 16 post and you drive a 2004 Dodge SRT-4
ATP Turbo Kit w/Garrett GT3076R Turbo :) 425whp Performance Autowerks Tuned :) Who wants some :), no wonder your so upset look what your driving I totally understand your frustration now and why you feel it cannot be done , Its because you cant do it with a SRT

I WANT SOME ! ! ! ! !

Tom

Go away little boy your bothering me !

1 - 20 of 27 Posts