Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 focus with ABS. ive been wanting to swap over to 5 lug.. Help? Ive done a little bit of search, but if someone could provide me with a 5 lug hub assembly that would be great! Im trying to avoid spacers, not because they are bad but because i dont want to mess with hub centric rings if i get a new set of spacers or wheels. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Better wheel options, also the focus has an unusual lug pattern compared to other 4 lug vehicles. 4x110 i believe could be wrong.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Exactly, if i wanted to use spacers id probably spend a bit more due to the odd lug pattern, not to mention most wheels that say they fit the car are ones that have like 18 million different lug holes which dont look all to good in my opinion. If i still struggle with it i'll stay four lug and just be on a heavy search for good wheels. Not my major concern as of now tho as im pulling the engine and replacing the trans as the diff blew up the other day cracking the casing and throwing spyder gears out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, im definitely gonna need it lmao just needing an engine hoist chain, to undo fuel lines, figure out ac lines and i should be okay to pull the engine time will tell. I have a youtube channel if you want to follow along with the progess, along with my build i plan on doing afterwards (Ghosted Garage if your interested)

·
w/ my magic bag
29,317 Posts
Pass on the spacers & get the right wheel offset to start with.....Easier to remove the transaxle then the whole combo.....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for the correction haha i knew it was 110 or around there, just couldnt think of it off the top of my head haha i do like the wheels currently on it (stock alloys) but just wanting that option of more wheel selection.. Also anyone happen to know a good drum to disc for the rear? I dont mind the drums because of it being a daily, but its a hassle to fidget with the springs involved. Havent done much research towards it due to researching other mods.

·
Registered
101 Posts
We are 4x108. I picked up Audi factory wheels from a fanatic member here in FL because they were 4x108 just needed to run spaces to overcome hub diameter differences. It is rough finding original wheel styles without paying for custom boring on our pattern it seems.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts