1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold sold sold slld sold sold sold sold

WIlliam CLawson- Grand Rapids MI
Contact- [email protected] 6163220094

SVT 5 SPOKES HERE--> 5 SPOKE SVT WHEELS!
8 TIRES INCLUDING WINTERS--> TOO MANY TIRES!

Anyone interested in some very paint peely 09 SES (EAP) wheels?
There isn't much curb rash, and the wheels run out straight with no bends,
but the finish on them is just flaking like it has leprosy.
Great for a powder coat project!!
$300 shipped east of Mississippi river, $325 shipped west side.

JUST DIRTY IN THIS PICTURE, CHECK OUT THE END OF THE SPOKES, SAME WAY ON THE SIDE OF EVERY SPOKE :(

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Please list if these are EAP wheels or SES wheels, there is a difference. If they are peeling, then i would say they are SES wheels. As you know from your other thread, people do care. Also, there is no STS focus, assuming you mean SES

These would a good candidate for a refinish, spend some time with some aircraft remover and youd be quickly down to bare metal. then paint color of your choice, not a bad price for wheels shipped [:)]

·
Registered
0 Posts
Are these SES rims? Definitely interested if they are. Could I bother you for some more pictures?

Also, about how much for local pickup?

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
local pickup will save you $40 my dude! I used to hang out with a cat named Brad Yonkers from Lowell. Had a supercharged White focus we called Teh Egg....badass car.
lemme no if you need them, my cell phone is at the top of the ad. i can send pictures via text

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Do you have any more pictures? I am assuming they all look the same but it would be nice to see what they all look like

·
le kittens meow
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold! Lock it up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts