Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still gotta get some flowmasters on there but I had detailed her the other day and wanted to get a couple clean videos of how she sounded from cold start to warmed up...

Mods so far...

BBK Cold Air Intake
BBK Off Road X pipe
Steeda Tri-ax Short throw shifter
diablo predator tuned

Definitely "STILL" a nice change up from the ST even though I miss my ST from time to time. [bigcry] (don't get me wrong I love my Stang... I just will always be a diehard focus fan! [thumb] )

one day I'll find a nice 03-04 eap "or" another clean non-sap ST and keep that as a daily 2nd driver [headbang]

Cold Start...

Couple rev's once warmed up, and a little further away zoomed in.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Vids?

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
hows the steeda sts? is it just the shifter or the shifter and the base?

BTW I just installed Thrush welded on my 5.0.. sounds amazing

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hows the steeda sts? is it just the shifter or the shifter and the base?

BTW I just installed Thrush welded on my 5.0.. sounds amazing
The Steeda Tri-ax was an awesome mod. Wish I had done it on the Focus ST when I had it. Not too terribly expensive and it's something that you USE everyday... PLUS the mustang shifters are wayyyy too long of a throw from the factory. it's nuts!

anyways.... here's some pics to show comparison to the stock shifter and yes it is the whole shifter + lever.

Steeda shifter (left) factory shifter (right)

factory shift lever (left) steeda (right)

Before:

After: doesnt look as differen't in pic's but it's alot shorter... and I just put my old ST shift knob on as well which makes it a little shorter as well compared to the bulky factory knob.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
have you done the cupholder test? lol
well I definitely don't use the front cup holder lol... other than for loose change and stuff... but the throw's themselves are alot shorter! No problems with my elbow hitting anything in the rear cupholder. [headbang]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts