Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 things... 1 are there individual bulbs or LED's in the stock 3rd light? and 2 where would I find a clear 3rd brake light?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
They are individual bulbs. I remember seeing the smoked versions on ebay for $50 or $75..i'll look and get back to ya..

---Randy

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
The seller, PowerImport, had them about a week ago but he no longer has the. Have you tried, european-parts.net?

---Randy

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts

·
FF Bouncer
3,178 Posts
Yea it's expensive, but mind you the conversion of the EUR to the Dollar and also take into account the shipping cost from Germany to the US (or wherever you might be). I bought mine for $110.20 from European-parts.net and it arrived in Iowa in 4 days! Sascha is really nice and his customer service rocks. Whatever floats your boat I guess :)

Cheers!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
is there any modding with the european parts one? so the price would come out to about 110? cool... I'll look into that soon... I like the clear one... anyone have any pics of it on thier cars?

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Sorry to bring up a slightly old post, but I found a good deal. I accidently found them while I was trying to find a spoiler. The cheapest I seen them. I did a really quick search on European-parts.net..they wanted either $92 or $106, and they wanted over $56 for shipping..!

---Randy

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
holy crap! your the man! thanks!

·
Spunky!!!
5,730 Posts
oh what the hell, ill just say it, Why cant i find the clear 3rd black light for my SEDAN!!!?

that is all..
lol nice old thread haha

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
oh what the hell, ill just say it, Why cant i find the clear 3rd black light for my SEDAN!!!?

that is all..
lol nice old thread haha
i was thinking today......the 08 focus has a clear LED strip in the rear. it appears to be the same size. i have an 08 rental while my 03 sedan is in the shop. im thinking i may get one. just an idea

1 - 20 of 27 Posts