Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Thats insane.. And I thought 50K on a '05 (mine) was a lot!!
Good to hear though! keep it going! 999,999 get it there.. then stop, then drive one more mile and sell it as a brand new car with ZERO miles!! hell yeah! lol

·
Registered
877 Posts
heres to hoping my svt lasts that long (or longer) since Ford doesnt make a good hatchback or any hatchback focus anymore..

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Wow, 300k on the split-port? That's a feat. I've never heard of anyone else coming close to that. I have, however heard of an old F-150 w/ the 351 I think it was a '79 iirc, that went 417k and still had the original engine, no rebuild. My personal best was a '92 Ranger which saw 200k before a deer jumped out in front of me and took out the front clip... Anyway, great job!

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
I'm hoping for at least 250k out of mine, it's at 155k right now. I think I remember hearing a while ago about a guy with about a '94-'96 Ford F-150 that was a Fisherman or something that had gone 1 million miles on the original engine. All hail Ford!

·
Registered
538 Posts
You should submit that to MyFord Magazine...i bet you'd be a shoe in. I see some kid in there that got a ranger from his ol man and turned it 500k w/ just basic automotive maintenance. Pretty cool. Keep us posted on how long she lasts. I have a spi, zetec, and zetec svt....so i'm curious to see how long they can hold their own.
currently 80k spi, 127k zetec, 40k svt.
KEEP ON ROLLIN! !

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Wow, that's awesome[thumb] I wish my water pump would have lasted. It went out at 45K.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Todd,

Props once again...while your 300K focus is purring away...I'm trying to resolve issues on my 130K mile car.

Go figure.

And, for the record guys...although he did keep up with the maint. on this car, it was not driven easily [giggle]

SQ

21 - 40 of 61 Posts