Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anywhere else that you guys know where I can find a 3" tubing for the MagnaFlow cat-back exhaust kit?? Let me know plz

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
EuroZX3Focus said:
3" is kinda extreme, unless you're going to run some high boost
and by high...you mean 6+psi...heh

well maybe thats why he put this topic in forced ind....hmmm that would be an insane idea though. duh

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
it would also be insane if for once Kickn wasn't a complete *******

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
i'm used to u being an ******* i'm actually grown to like it nut i'm not used to kickn being an *******

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
Solaris said:
it would also be insane if for once Kickn wasn't a complete *******
i'm an ******* because of something completely obvious...mmmm k...sit down and shut the **** up you little albino

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
EuroZX3Focus said:
you an idiot, thats what I think, id love to see you talk to me like that in real life
lol...how am i the idiot?...seriously. i would like a good answer. and nice try...talking to you in real life?...what is this?..fake?...what would you do?...punch me...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, don't do that, nothing like acting all cocky on a forum. makes you look like a real big man. i'm impressed.

ps: if you like to bash me or whatever, take it off the forum and send it to [email protected] so it stays outta here

·
Registered
793 Posts
I never said he doesnt know his stuff, Im just sayin hes makin me mad, people like that get on my nerves, just a bad day at the office I suppose, dont get me wrong Kickin you know a lot about these cars, but that doesnt mean I gotta like ya ; )

1 - 17 of 17 Posts