Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anywho..this made me feel good about my car....killed 3 cars in a row tonight...on the same road....i was following a Tiburon gt v6 and it was trying to race some civic...so i pulled up behind him...followed...then passed his ass...kill 1....then i raced my friend's mazda 3 from the light....kill 2....last but not leeast...the tiburon was following me...and some zx2 tries to race him but he doesn't want any...we come to another light and the zx2 pulls up next to me and i see a shift light sitting on the dash with a monster tach..lol..stock zx2..lol...light turns green..he spins his tires...i just roll off, hold down the gas, punch 2nd and i'm 3 cars in front...i quit....kill 3...then i turned left and went home....ahhhhh how fun.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Were you sure to yell out SVT FOOL after each of your kills? [:D]

Way to hold it down for the Euro SVT's. [thumb]

·
Registered
919 Posts
An SVT Vs GTV6 really comes down to who the better driver is. Me and my wife own one (the 6 speed version) and it put some serious rubber on the ground with just an intake and added weight of subs and some 17" Motegis. Ours pulled a 15.2 at the track on my second run, then my wife took her away from me cause I could drive her car better than her. Now the 5 speed GTV6's are a bit (ok a whole lot) slower. You should of yelled to that kid to learn how to drive.

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,097 Posts
I don't understand people that have those huge tachs. I mean some of them are better than the stocker but is it like the bigger the better? I don't know. Good Kill [thumb]

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The tib was a v6 and it was 6speed...the funny thing is it wasn't a kid...some old dude...he was cool...after he lost we ended up at a light together and he rolled down the window and we chatted. He said he was a bit hesitant to race at first b/c he's seen some cops on that road...i was like..ok i've never seen any and i take this road everyday..oh well...excuses for a loss.

I could see where the tib could hang with the SVT from a stop b/c of the much greater amount of torque that v6 has, but we ran on a roll...he was promptly demolished...hehe[driving]

PS...my friend's mazda is the 2.3 duratec i had him by over a car but that's only b/c he can't drive.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yup, Thats why I claim victory to a GTV6 in my ZX3, My wife raced me at the track and I beat her across the line by a .1 she had an overall better ET but I got the win. She sat at the tree and her reaction time was over a second. Inexpierenced drivers make some cars look pathetic.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
good kills,,,,i though the tiburons were faster,,,but anywho the svt should be holding it down considering the power it has,,,,u beat ur wife,,lol,,thats foul,,,lol,,,,its cool though i would be lucky to find a girl who likes to drive,,,

·
Registered
919 Posts
2fast4u said:
good kills,,,,i though the tiburons were faster,,,but anywho the svt should be holding it down considering the power it has,,,,u beat ur wife,,lol,,thats foul,,,lol,,,,its cool though i would be lucky to find a girl who likes to drive,,,
What can I say... I found the perfect girl... although she stopped talking to me for the evening and wouldn't let me drive her car after I pulled a 15.2 after her best of a 15.6. I think it hurt her feelings. She'll get it down soon and if you by chance come to NC and see a Rally Red GTV6 called REDXIII watch out.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts