Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been on a suspended lisence for 25 days now...i only have a 30 day sentence...i was caught doing 86 in a 55 highway...first time testing my beast on the highway. =( welll i get my lisence back FRIIIDAAAYY!!!! Aug. 29 im so excited that i gave my car a very well neded wash inside and out...took me 3 hours and a 20 dollar car detail kit from ARMOR ALL...thank you armor all u are a miracle worker....my damn rims looked almost bronze from all the dirt and brake dust..she looks 1000x better...almost brand new...even though she does only have 34,000miles on the ticker

here's a lil exhaust and BOV vid

now picssss galore...

THANKS for checkin it out...comments welcome

·
Banned
4,142 Posts
Nice pics and glad you get your license back i am on my way to court on the 29th. I was clocked at 103mph. But my speedo only registered 80 MPH and didn't move until i was almost all the way stopped.

Screams for a drop and a short throw man other than that good stuff.

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Nice... Nightshade those Freekin Tails..

·
Something goes here
8,284 Posts
Nice ride, even though you do not have the SRT rear bumber. Also IMHO if you where to give it a slight drop tint the tail or go back to stock tail lights. And paint the rims Broonze would look dead sexy [:D]

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
nice, just clean that engine bay! btw, what the hells up with that shifter? it looks like something from a semi since its so long! Maybe it just needs a boot.

5,155 Posts
God, I do hate the interiors of those cars...especially that God awful shifter. But the exterior looks goregous, and I do love that blue! Nice cleaning job man. [thumb]

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
Stupid question, but isn't it illegal to have blue lights on your vehicle? [dunno]

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
looks real good...only thing is i never liked the exhaust sound on those, they just sound like they're drowning to me....but good work, just try not to get another suspension!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok...i know i need a drop but i cant...no money...or atleast not enough...i have a friend that can nightshafe my tails who works at a body shop (he mixes black paint and clear coat)..the tails were on the vehicle when i got it and so was the bumper because it had a minor accident in the rear but alll of the car is fine and a carfax was done before purchase

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looks real good...only thing is i never liked the exhaust sound on those, they just sound like they're drowning to me....but good work, just try not to get another suspension!
they dont sound like theyre drowning under WOT[strongman]

·
Stock
5,040 Posts
Ive always liked the front of those, but the rear does absolutely nothing for me.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts